Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Exciting News & something to show for it!

I am leaving Best Buy and have a child-like grin on my face. I am trying with all my might to keep from squealing and jumping up and down. Finally I make it to the car, gently place inside my new camera and get in the driver's seat... then comes the squealing.

Yes, I am very, VERY excited to announce that I got a new camera! I cannot even begin to explain how excited I have been knowing all the possibilities I now have with a better camera. Of course I have lots to learn about all the settings and all that jazz, but I am having fun learning and figuring it all out.
(It is a Cannon Rebel T3i)

Something else that is new, like I mentioned in Sister Talk this week, I got new hair! I got my hair trimmed, but I got an ombre color, and I love it!
You can kind of see the ombre effect here.

Since I do have a new camera, of course that means lots of photo shoots :D
Last Friday I had a little fun session with some of the high schoolers from my youth group. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:
 
 

What do ya think??



11 comments:

  1. Wow those are great. I am excited as you are about the camera. Congrats! Can't wait to see what you will do with it. Just make sure you have a tripod.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cody
    solemnsound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Love the photos! Im looking at getting a new camera soon just not sure which one :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you and glad to see you're putting that camera to good use already. Those kids look like they're having so much fun and I'm sure these will spark great memories for them down the road. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new camera? That's awesome! I just hate getting used to all the new functions and settings and stuff - every camera is a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay congrats! Loving the shots with your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Love your blog ! Amazing outfits
    It would be great if you can check out mine and we can follow each other?
    Irena
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I'd love to have a fabulous camera. Someday...

    Love the new hair, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the pictures look great! You really out-did yourself :)

    xo, Adriana.
    http://horsesofares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! And great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dalayna, awesome pictures! Ya! So fun. It IS soooo exciting and inspiring getting a new camera! New follower via Friday Chaos. :)

    ReplyDelete