Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Lovely Tess!

Today I am presenting to you an up and coming blog star, Tess from The Framed Lady. I have followed Tess along for quite some time now and have seen her blog grow and expand like a weed! She has lots going on and lots ahead of her. And here she is now sharing a little bit about herself. Be sure to go give her a visit and say hello for me. :)



Hey, Pointing Up readers! I'm Tess from The Framed Lady, and I'm super excited to meet lots of new bloggers! A little about me (and a glimpse into what you'll see on my blog):


I'm so in love with my husband, it's gross. Like, school-girl crush. Like, a little bit obsessed.



I'm also in love with Diet Coke (isn't that called an affair?). Literally addicted. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, right? Thanks for that gene, mom.





I guess you could call me a caffeine-addicted, husband-loving, crafting foodie/student who experiments with recipes, fashion, and comedy. And plays the ukulele and owns a chinchilla.


BLAMO!


Just to sweeten the deal (you remember the deal where you come look at my blog?), I'm going to show you some really awesome stuff.

Here's a giveaway I've got going on right now.

Here is a collection of wildly unflattering pictures of myself.

And here is a post with a secret that's no longer a secret.


My blog is really interactive. I do lots of forum-style posts, giveaways, and hilarious stories (narcissistic much?). I wasn't kidding when I told you I love meeting and interacting with new bloggers. I try my best to start actual conversations. You'll see questions like how often do you wash your sheets? and where's the worst place to have a bug bite?


If all of that isn't enough to get you to come check out my blog, I don't know what is.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I enjoyed reading so of your blog and am now following you back. Will be returning to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there Tess. Nice to meet you!! I will go by your blog to say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!

    Thanks for featuring Tess today!

    ReplyDelete