Thursday, August 30, 2012

Good things come in 2

Today is a special day!
It is a special day because I will be reunited with my partner in crime, McKenna. I haven't gotten to see her very much lately since her twin brother's arrival, but today we are going to party like rockstars! :D
I am not quite sure what all today will hold. I am thinking swimming, running some errands (sorry MK), and there must be a sweet treat. Her favorite is chocolate and cupcakes, but I have been getting her into frozen yogurt. Us girls have to watch our figures. hehe I will have to get creative seeing we can't come to my house! Still under construction, ugh.... More on that another day.

Now onto my current crush!
ALL THINGS LACE

I even found some of my potential future wedding dresses! Which one do you like better?
This one....
Or this one?

 I love lace blazers too.
Get my full lace affections here via Pinterest.

Pointing Up news!
1. My sponsor's giveaway has one more day left open for entries! Go enter here
2. My Jewelry Sale is open for business! Check out all the great accessories here Shipping is included in all the costs.
3. BIG BIG news. My sister, Danette from All My Love For All My Days is opening her shop Blue Jay Boutique in just a few short days! Keep your eyes open for the launch day.
4. One of my sponsors is having a sponsor giveaway of her own right now! Kristen from The Wright Stuff is letting you get some entries right here on Pointing Up! How sweet of her. So go ahead and get your name in the mix.



4 comments:

  1. totally digging that first wedding dress!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lace! I really want to get a lace blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH a lace blazer...could i pull it off? not sure, but i love it, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. and the first wedding dress, that back....amazeballs :)

    ReplyDelete