Saturday, May 4, 2013

Free Glasses People!


Hello there!
I have some exciting news to share with you today.
Firmoo, our beloved online optical/amazing store, is giving out FREE glasses to you!
Are you bored with your overused & old style glasses? Well, why not replace those tired, outdated glasses that you may have had for 10 years too long, and trade them in for glasses that are up-to-date, fashionable and perfect for you! And apparently it is a fact that we should have our eyes checked and glasses prescription updated once a year to reduce the risk of our eyesight deteriorating from using old prescription eyeglasses! (I don't really know about all of that, I just know my eye doctor calls me in once a year d:) Okay, don't let that discourage you. Not all of us can afford to get a new set of frames every year, sooooo..... Firmoo is giving out free pair. They are offering FREE glasses (Frames + Lenses + Shipping = $0!) as well as discount coupons, so that you can take an advantage of them! 
Don't miss out on the Firmoo free offer!
Also, if you are a first time customer at Firmoo, you can get your first pair for free, you just have to pay a minimum $6.95 shipping fee.
It just keeps getting better and better. If you can't get in on the free pair, no worries! They have another limited time offer which will save you 20% off on frames + total shipping fee. Ha ha ha, running out of excuses to give them a try, huh?
So many awesome things are going on at Firmoo. They are making glasses and even sunglasses more affordable, so no one has to let money stand in their way of eyeing with style! Be sure to go enter their giveaway for a free pair of glasses today!

You can see me in my Firmoo glasses {here}.


Do you have an item you would like me to talk about here on the blog? Tell me about it!
Email me at dalayna.dillon@gmail.com





1 comment:

  1. I love glasses. always have. I got my first pair about 3 months ago, not even reading but computer glasses, and I'm already contemplating getting a 2nd pair. I totally agree with you. glasses make such a difference!

    Spectacles online | Glasses frames

    ReplyDelete