Monday, October 29, 2012

Planning ahead with Vintage Sunshine

Tuesday is the day that I have an open mic here at Pointing Up and open the floor to some awesome bloggers. Today I am bringing to you Alyson from Vintage Sunshine. I have been following this blog for quite a long time. It may have been among one of the first that I discovered and fell in love with, not to mention the women behind the blog! Alyson is so creative and professional. Her projects are just awesome. Take a look!

Hello Pointing Up readers! I'm Alyson, from Vintage Sunshine and I'm SO happy to be here today on Dalayna's blog. Isn't she the sweetest? I kinda think so. 


Today I thought I'd share with you some awesome gift ideas from my very own shop! I actually make most of my sales through InstaGram. But, I do have a storenvy shop as well... right HERE.


I'm just getting started on my Christmas Ornament Hoops, but there are more to come VERY soon! 


Any of these ornaments can be personalized with names, dates, months, years, etc for an additional $2-10, depending on what you'd like. 

This colorful owl (and all owls) are by far one of my best sellers. I kinda love it too and really enjoy stitching this one up.

My State hoops are so well loved. Any state & a heart over the city of your choice.
Plus, you pick the colors. Such a great way to show your love for your hometown or a great gift idea.
State hoops can also be made as ornaments!

Say Cheese!





I'd love for you to stop by and visit me...
blog  *  twitter  *  facebook  *  shop

I'm offering a discount code for Dalayna's readers too! Just enter the code PointingUp15 for 15% off any order in my shop. Or, just email me at vintagesunshine1 at gmaildot com and let me know what you'd like! 
Hope you're all having a happy Tuesday! And, thank you to Dalayna for having me here today!



2 comments:

  1. hello
    you can follow the link in my blog?
      I participate in the contest. Thank you for your understanding. I love you ~ ~
    http://katshe-i-can-change.blogspot.com/2012/10/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alyson! These are too cute! You've done a great job on every one of them! So happy to have found you via the blog hop and am your newest follower. Please stop by bellanest.blogspot.com any time!

    ReplyDelete