Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday Crush...or something like that

Current Crush Thursdays
It's Thursday!! And you know what that means... at least I know what that means... it's Thursday Crush in blog world. Linking up with Danielle from Framed Frosting to share all of the things I am hooked on this week. If you have never joined this link up party, put it on your calendar for next week! It is always a ton of fun and great blogs link up, seriously. Peer pressure, DO IT! 
This week's crushes may seem a tad bit strange because they are all over the place, a mix of fashion and beauty care. But they are what I am in love with this week! So here we go...

First off I will start with kind of the most bizarre crush for this week that comes along with a little confession. I went for a 6 month check up and teeth cleaning this week, so I feel all smiley and sparkly. But here's the truth, I rarely floss! There, I said it. I don't. There are some rare occasions where I feel like taking a year of my life to get ready for bed so I floss, but that is VERY rare. Maybe I am the only one, but I just don't usually take the time. However! Since being to the dentist this week it has brought me this new found desire to want super clean and pretty teeth (I mean who doesn't want pretty teeth, but then again who wants the hassel?). So I am trying to muster the motivation to add flossing into my nightly routine. It am doing good so far, but we will see how next week goes. 

CRUSH #1
Dental Floss
(don't laugh! hehe ok I did so now you can)









Next! Eyelashes! If you have nice long, full lashes then mascara is among your top priorities when it comes to make-up, if you don't they generally are near the bottom of your priorities. If you got 'em, flaunt 'em, right? In the past I have used Mary Kay's Ultimate Lash mascara, but I made the switch to Love My Lashes by Mary Kay, and WOW! This stuff is no joke! Seriously looks amazing. If you have never tried it you should definitely give it a shot.

CRUSH #2
Mary Kay Love My Lashes mascara


















And my final crush that I will share with you is back on the typical track of fashion. This one needs little explanation. It is J Crew, it is gorgeous, and I am hoping for it to soon be mine!


CRUSH #3
J Crew Bubble Necklace 













Welp, That's all folks! Be sure to check in tomorrow as I will have some awesome hair tips and tutorials with lots of pictures! Have a wonderful day, let God speak to you through any little thing. Love y'all!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! LOVE bubble necklaces. I just got mine from Cheerfully Charmed and they're having a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale! YOu might want to hit that up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the dental floss :)
    Definitely haven't seen that one on current crush Thursdays before. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bubble necklace. Just got a yellow one from the Etsy shop Imperfectly Perfect...does a fab job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES that necklace! Those are so "in" right now, I see blogger after blogger buying them! Can't wait till I get my hands on one.

    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, I definitely don't floss often enough. Before I had kids I was so diligent about it and would always do it before bed. Sigh. :) Happy to be your newest follower and read more! -Mia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bubble necklaces - they are a crush of mine always! I just need to take the plunge and buy one soon!

    Glad to say I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete