Friday, January 25, 2013

I would like to thank the academy...

Once upon a time there, in a world not that far away, was this super thoughtful girl named Teryn and she nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award...
Yea! True Story!

Teryn from Vintage Romance was so thoughtful to nominate me for this award. The thing that makes this award such an honor in my mind is that it is given to you by your readers, people who read your blog and consider you inspiring in some way or another. I think we all like to think in some small way we inspire someone else, so to me this is quite the compliment. Thank you Teryn!

Now when you receive an award such as this, you then get to dominate 7 other bloggers you find to be inspiring. Now this is not all that difficult for me, because I read blogs in order to be inspired. So that means the blogs that I read inspire me. For that reason I have chosen to nominate these 7 ladies:

My sister, 
Danette from 
(no she did not bribe me to nominate her. hehe)
Ashley from After Nine to Five

Kimberly from A Night Owl Blog
(I love that she loves Instagram as much as I do!)

Amanda from A Royal Daughter
Claudia from 

Britt from Yellow Umbrella
{So what do you do once you are nominated?} 

So glad you asked! It's as easy as 1-2-3.
1. You announce your nomination in a post including who nominated you.
2. Present the award to 7 other deserving bloggers.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.

7 facts about me:
1. I don't like to walk around barefooted unless it is on the beach or in nature. Yes, that is right, I would rather walk barefooted on the bare ground than in the house. I'm weird.

2. I won't share hand towels. I have to have my own in the bathroom. 

3. My favorite candy is sour gummy worms.

4. I have been to Africa 4 times on missions trips.

5. I have been told more times than I can count that I look like Mandy Moore.

6. I have an enormous crush on Matthew Gray Gubler. (And as I was writing this post I realized I did not follow him on twitter so I went and followed him)

7. Jesus is my main man.

There it is
Who inspires you?










No comments:

Post a Comment