One thing I love about having ads on the blog is getting to meet and promote my sponsors! I have met some great ladies through sponsoring and I love having them post on the blog. Every Tuesday I open the blog up to my sponsors to share.
If you would like to become a sponsor head on over here and submit your ad.
There are only 3 ads open currently, but you can get queued up for when the ad becomes available.
Special deal right now, if you buy an ad this month you get next month's ad FREE!
And now, here is a word from Alyssa!
Alyssa blogs over at Impractical Composition.
1. Look at your wedding pictures - There is no better way to remember your special day than by flipping through your wedding album. There will be so many things that you will remember about the day, it will bring up so many conversations about what happened, how you felt, and what you remember.
2. Come up with a traditional weekend get away - Every time our anniversary comes around Brand and I go up to Prescott for the weekend and enjoy the cold weather and turning of the leaves. We like to do one new thing each time, last year Brand and I picked a spot where we would want to build a house! It was high up on the mountain and oh so gorgeous! We also like to go back to the places we've been and see if they have changed. Oh, and we take lots of pictures to document our time!
3. Eat an anniversary only meal/dessert - When Brand and I head up to Prescott we always stop at the Amish restaurant in Black Canyon where we eat a yummy breakfast. And I always get Chocolate Chocolate chip pancakes at iHop! There is nothing better than having a specific meal or place to remind you of the fun traditions you have on your anniversary.
4. Talk about your future goals - Isn't it fun to look back on the past year you spent together and think about what you want to do in the next year? Ask each other questions about future goals, where you see your family the next time your anniversary rolls around, any personal goals that you want to achieve.
5. Buy something small/Find something in nature to take home - Let's face it, weekend getaways can be expensive so it can be easy to not want to spend money on trinkets. Every year Brand and I take a leaf home with us. (the leaf has already fallen from the tree of course! It's kind of random and may seem silly to you, but we put it up on our book shelf so we can remember, throughout the year, the fun time we had on our anniversary.. It's a simple reminder of the memories and love that we have for each other.
Do you have any anniversary traditions?
Are there any new ones that you want to start?
Be sure to stop by and visit Alyssa's blog.